Hypnobirthing - Antenatal
KG Hypnobirthing with Emma Charlton
Would you like to:
- Feel fully prepared and confident about giving birth to your baby?
- Learn tools that can train and enhance your ability to deeply relax throughout labour and birth so that birth can be more comfortable, easier, shorter and safer?
- Learn how to minimize or even eliminate the need for painkillers and/or interventions in labour and birth?
Then HypnoBirthing is for you!
Established over 20 years ago, HypnoBirthing is one of the most comprehensive forms of birth preparation around today - and lays a solid foundation to ensure the best possible birth for you and your baby. Classes are specifically designed to take fear and stress out of birthing and to build up confidence and trust in your body's natural ability to give birth with ease.
HypnoBirthing is an invaluable source of knowledge and empowerment for both mums and dads during the pregnancy and birth. You will learn:
- How the mind affects the work of the uterus in labour – and how our thoughts, beliefs and fears around birth can influence the course of labour and birth
- How to release fears, anxieties and negative beliefs and achieve a positive mind-set that optimally supports easier labour and birth
- Tools for achieving deep relaxation in labour
- Breathing techniques for labour and birth
- Active birth positions that enable you to use gravity to your advantage whilst staying restful and relaxed
- What to consider when formulating your Birth Preferences or Birth Intentions (sometimes also called Birth Plans)
- How to be confident and informed when dealing with the medical staff - when to question, what to ask... and when it's time to let them take charge
- How to bring about your own easy start of labour with some simple, natural techniques and to avoid artificial chemical induction if you go beyond your "estimated due date". And much more…