BabyNatal Practical Baby Care
This 3 hour antenatal workshop will prepare you for the arrival of your little one.
Our ethos is about CHOICE; You will explore your options and learn new skills in a relaxed environment. You will not be told a ‘best’ way approach but will discuss choices; allowing you to make informed choices for your own unique family.
We understand that all families and babies are different;
YOUR family, YOUR baby, YOUR choice.
Through hands on, practical and informative activities you will cover the following topics.
- Newborn checks, tests and choices,
- Practical skills; holding, clothing, winding and bathing
- Nappy choices
- Sleep and sleep safety
- Calming techniques and interpreting cues
- Swaddling and baby-wearing
- Ways for both parents to bond with their baby
We understand the importance of the role of Dads and other family members. This workshop is suitable for any family member who will be playing an active role in baby care.